An inflammatory bowel disease diet is thought to be the logical plan to help with symptoms of inflammatory bowel disease. Confusingly, it might be different for every patient and that’s why a step-by-step plan is required to determine what to eat…or even better, what not to eat…to conquer your condition.
Though a specific diet for everyone doesn’t exist, your specific inflammatory bowel disease diet can be determined by you by learning what not to eat. Dr. Dahlman’s protocol will identify the foods to avoid and that means all other foods can be eaten.
Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) is a complex condition requiring a complex solution. To help you determine a proper diet for inflammatory bowel disease and successfully treat symptoms associated with IBD, notice there are in total, nine separate variables that may cause your symptoms:
- Lack of beneficial bacteria in your gastrointestinal system
- The presence of bad bacteria, yeast or parasites
- Lack of digestive enzymes (especially if you have lost your gall bladder)
- Improper bowel chemistry
- Intolerances to dairy products (#1 dietary food villain)
- Intolerances to fructose containing foods
- Intolerances to gluten containing foods (absolutely a pro-inflammatory food)
- Celiac Disease (a problem with gluten, but different than a gluten intolerance and not a typical food allergy)
- Possible food allergies (different than intolerances, it’s an immune response and must be identified if a patient is to treat their symptoms.)
Diet for Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Dr. Dahlman doesn’t really call it that, but if you notice the nine separate causes of IBD in the paragraph above, the last five are diet related: Intolerances to dairy, fructose or gluten, Celiac Disease and food allergies.
Many have tried to figure out an proper inflammatory bowel diet and have tried some of these dietary eliminations with no success, but it is a planned step-by-step process of elimination of these foods while we utilize all-natural supplements to re-establish beneficial bacterial balances, restore proper chemistry with anti-inflammatory compounds that is the strength of Dr. Dahlman’s inflammatory bowel disease treatment.
Please fill out the form below to receive a copy of Dr. Dahlman’s free report on how you can conquer inflammatory bowel disease with his all natural treatment with his inflammatory bowel disease diet plan and utilizing his step-by-step process and an all natural supplement program.*
To find the costs of his program, please click here on “Phone Consultation Program” to learn about how he can guide you through the step-by-step process, create your inflammatory bowel disease diet plan to help you conquer this condition.*